9th International Conference of Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR’22)
June 2, 2022 - June 4, 2022 | Niagara Falls , Canada
The 9th International Conference of Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR'22) will be delivered in-person in Niagara Falls and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 9th International Conference of Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR'22) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics. The goal of CDSR'22 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
CDSR'22 is an acronym for Control, Dynamic Systems and Robotics.
Topics for CDSR’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Adaptive Control
- Bio-Inspired Systems and Control
- Cloud Computing in Control Applications
- Computational Intelligence
- Control in Healthcare
- Distributed Control
- Embedded Control
- Fuzzy Systems
- Intelligent and AI Based Systems
- Learning Systems
- Linear and Nonlinear Control
- Micro and Nano Systems
- Motion Control
- Optimal Control
- Process Control, Automation, and Instrumentation
- Quantum Control
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Machine Intelligence and Data Science (JMIDS)…
Learn More »